Help us launch The Dignity Project
Thursday, February 28 | 7 to 8:30 p.m.
At the home of Linda Levin | Address supplied upon RSVP
RSVP by Monday, February 25 to Karen Nicols
firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.727.6130
Space is limited!
A lack of menstrual supplies and other hygiene items has a detrimental effect on one’s quality of life, impeding daily activities such as attending school or work. Federal grant programs do not cover these essentials and they are not sufficiently supplied through food pantry donations. In anticipation of International Women’s Day, Federation’s Women of Impact will assemble Dignity Packs of menstrual and toiletry supplies to be given to those in need through Jewish Family Services and Mikveh Bess Israel.
Please join us as we launch the Dignity Project, helping to eliminate monthly barriers to education, employment and social connection.
Laws of Kashrut Observed
- Linda Levin and Jessica Zachs, Dignity Project Co-Chairs
- Dana Keller, Women’s Philanthropy Chair
- Tracy Taback, Volunteer Engagement Chair
- Rachel Berezin, Jill Dulitsky, Susan Fried, Lisa Levy, Michele
- Schwanke and Tami Stein, Dignity Project Committee
- Meredith Chandler, Associate Vice President,
- Development and Director, Women’s Philanthropy
- Alana Butler, Director of Volunteer Engagement and
- Children’s Reading Partners
- Robert Kennedy Charitable Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Hartford
- Susan Firestone
- Goodman & Stein Dental
- Linda Levin
- Lisa Levy