We thank Tziporah Miriam Speter for her time with Mikveh Bess Israel as our Shomeret whose last day will be Sunday, July 13. We wish her and her family well as they move on to the next phase of their lives.
We welcome Hannah Braune Friedman as our new Shomeret, and her husband Rabbi Daniel, who will start on August 1.
In the interim period between Shomerets, here are some necessary points to know for those of you who wish to utilize our services:
- For ladies who wish to schedule appointments please call the following coordinators during the specified date range:
- July 13-20: Dalia Kulek – 860-816-3054
- July 21-31: Elana Weinberg – 908-507-8038
- August 1 and onward: Hannah Braune Friedman – 914-602-1783
- We will also offer special tevilat kaylim hours on Sundays July 20 and 27 between the hours of 10AM-noon. Otherwise, people will not be able to toivel kaylim until the new Shomeret starts on August 1.
Thank you for your patience during this transition period. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Daniella Robinson – firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-578-9515.